ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Check Some Great Inspirational Images and #GetMotivated

Everyone needs an inspiration in life because some are struggling, some are depressed, some are pissed off, some are fed up and some are near to death. Here are some motivational images which will definitely teach you something. Share this images with your friends on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc. or on messengers like Whatsapp, Line, Wechat etc.

#Accept Failure Quotes::
"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

I can accept failures, everyone fails Quotes


#Planet Needs Peacemakers::
"The planet does not need more 'successful people'. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers and lovers of all kinds. It needs people to live well in their places. It needs people with moral courage willing to join the struggle to make the world habitable and humane and these qualities have little to do with success as our culture is the set. " ~ Dalai Lama

Quotes The planet does not need more successful people


#Girls Gone Wild or Women Gone Wild::
There's a reason it's called 'girls gone wild' and not 'women gone wild'. When girls go wild, they show their tits. When women go wild, they kill men and drown their kids in a tub. ~ Louis CK

Difference Girls Gone Wild or Women Gone Wild


#Inspire People Quotes::
I want to inspire people . I want someone to look at me and say. "Because of you I didn't give up"

I want to inspire people . I want someone


#Attitude Quotes::
"If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success." - Will Smith.


If you're absent during my struggle


#Be Who You are::
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." ~Kurt Cobain quotes 

I would rather be hated for who Quotes