ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Chetan Bhagat Speech On Girl Boy Relationship

Chetan Bhagat is a renowned Indian writer who is well known for his books "Three Mistakes of my Life", "Two States", "One Night at the Call Center".

Check out a self motivational speech image by him. Read the below image and think about your relationship, is it worth to be in relationship where the guys keep calling girls and girls are waiting for boy's call. You need to give time to yourself so that you can learn something new instead of this kinds of relationship.

#ChetanBhagatMotivationalSpeech::

"I see guys spending weeks, months trying to make a girl happy. I see girls waiting endlessly for their guys to call. Is that all your life is about? For your lover to validate you? Or to make a relationship work? Instead why not focus on yourself- working on your goals, learning something, being a more positive person in helping others. That will boost your self esteem far more than any lover ever could. Next time that guy or girl treats you badly, say thank you. Say thank you for reminding me that I need to make myself the focus of my life, not you." - Chetan Bhagat

ChetanBhagatMotivationalSpeech



You can even buy this motivational quote's frame by Chetan Bhagat's website:: http://store.chetanbhagat.com/index.php/motivational-frame-3.html