ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Read Best Adorable and Romantic Image Quotes

Some of the movie quotes are greatly romantic that you just love to read them and share them to your friends. Here are some of the highly romantic images quotes worth sharing on Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter to your girlfriend or boyfriend :D

"Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime." – Bette Davis

Adorable Image Quotes


"Life is messy. Love is messier." – Catch and Release


Life is messy. Love is messier


"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." – Marilyn Monroe


Love Quotes Images


"Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs." – Miss Piggy
Miss Piggy Broken Heart Quotes


"So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s gonna be really hard. We’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day…" – Ryan Gosling, The Notebook


Ryan Gosling, The Notebook Image Quotes


"I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can't really be felt, truly, by one." – Sean Penn



"The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that." – Woody Allen




Read more love quotes here: http://www.sheknows.com/love-and-sex/articles/955193/top-50-famous-love-quotes