ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Reasons for People Dont Make GirlFriends - Humorous Pics

There are many single people who just want to live single life and are happy with it until marriage. The reasons might be they are not that handsome, not that rich, not to talkative, not so social etc. Some people have been in relationships and are too frustrated to be in relationship. Here are some funny pictures on relationships talk which make you laugh.

Whatsapp Funny Pics:: Happens with me on Whatsapp a lot, It took me 5 minutes to write that text and all you text back is "K".

It took me 5 minutes to write that text image


GirlFriend Joke Pic:: There are two reasons why I don't take my girlfriend on a long drive in my Audi A8.
First:: No Girlfriend
Second:: No Audi A8

GirlFriend Joke Picture


And this next one is for the people who has been disappointed with their first attempt and are afraid of other rejections.
Positive Quote Pics:: If 'Plan A' doesn't work, the alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay cool.

If 'Plan A' didn't work Image