ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Sarcastic and True Facebook and Whatsapp Image Quotes

Following image quotes are really worth reading and sharing to your Whatsapp and Facebook friends::


#TrueImageQuotes: Nothing stays. Nothing is permanent. Feelings, people, circumstances. They all change. That's not being negative, that's being realistic.


Nothing is permanent Image



#SadImageQuotes: Waiting for someone else to make you happy is the best way to be sad.


Facebook Image Quotes



#InsultQuotes: Some people are like clouds. When they disappear, it's a brighter day.

When they disappear, it's a brighter day Quotes


#DontJudgeMeImageQuotes: Don't judge me, you can't handle half of what I've dealt with. There's a reason I do the things I do, there's a reason I am who I am.

Dont Judge Me Image Quotes


#PeopleChangeImageQuotes: One day you realize that there are some people you will never see again. At least not in the same way.

Facebook Image Quotes