ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

True Love Lies Within Your Heart - Love Story of He and She


The relationship between boy and girl is often preferred to the most brutal relationship of all other relationships. The most of the relationships in our life is bloodline relationships which are the truest forms of relationships and it stays with you till the end of your life. Exceptions are always there in every step of your life but mostly you do care most for your blood relations.
Boy and girl relationship is a relationship with the most dangerous path to pave. Here is a story of love between a boy and girl and who truly are in love with each other.
She: I'm fat
He: No, you are not.
She: Every body ask me to lose my weight.
He: They are jealous.
She: You don't know anything ...
He: I know you more than they do, they are blind....
She: I think you are, not them.
He: Babe, I have seen you dressed super nice, I've seen you in school uniform, I've seen you with sweat pants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on, I've seen you cry, smile, laugh, mad, I've seen you sleeping, wide, hyper, awake, mellow.. You are always so beautiful to me, always perfect and you say I don't see you clearly?
She: *Hugs* I Love you.
He: I Love you more
She: Why do you care so much ?
He: I Care Because I Love You.