ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Yes She is a Female - Loving Caring Adorable

She does some stupid things, some smart things, she care too much, she laugh too much, she exaggerates situations still she is adorable because she is a female.

Wise Women Quotes:: Proud to be a Woman, are you?? 

“Yes, I'm a woman. I push doors that clearly say PULL.
I laugh harder when I try to explain why I'm laughing.
I walk into a room and forget why I was there.
I count on my fingers in math.
I hide the pain from my loved ones.
I say it is a long story when it's really not.
I cry a lot more than you think I do.
I care about people who don't care about me.
I try to do things before the microwave beeps.
I listen to you even when you don't listen to me.
And a hug will always help.
Yes, I'm a woman!


Proud to be a Woman, are you??   “Yes, I'm a woman. I push doors that clearly say PULL.