ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Crazy Bollywood Images Fat Heroins and Stupid Dialogues Funny

Share funny Bollywood latest viral funny social media images.

Have you ever wondered how fat heroines are going to look, Parineeti Chopra, Anushka Sharma, Sonam Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Priyanka Chopra.
I know what you are wondering I left Sonakshi Sinha, it's her original pic, no photoshopped...:p

#Fat Bollywood Heroines Viral Pic::
  

Fat Parineeti, Anushka, Sonam, Deepika, Katrina, Alia, Kareena, Aishwarya, Priyanka


#Facebook Girlfriend Shocks::
That moment when your Facebook girlfriend uploaded her original picture.


Facebook Girlfriend Picture Shock


#Walking in Rain Funny Image::
I love walking in the rain so that no one can see my tears -Old One
I love walking in fog so that no one can see i m smoking - New
Latest: I love walking because petrol is more costly.


I love walking in the rain so that no one can see my tears -Old One


#Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Fun::
My dad died
Cool, wanna get married ..

Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum Funny Pic