ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

True Love has No Definition Reading this Story may Help

#Story on Love::

Husband comes home drunk and breaks some crockery,
vomits and falls down on the floor,
Wife pulls him up and cleans everything.

Next day when he gets up, he expects her to be really angry with him.
He prays that they should not have a fight.
He finds a note near the table.

"Honey..your favorite breakfast is ready on the table,
I had to leave early to buy grocery.
I'll be coming back to you, my love.
I love you... <3

He gets surprised and asks his son..,
"What happened last night..?

Son told...,
"when mom pulled you to bed and tried
removing your boots and shirt..
you were dead drunk and you said.

" Hey Lady ! Leave Me Alone...
I M Married !!!"

That's Called True Love!! <3