ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Latest Hilarious Insulting Funny Quotes and Images

#Insulting Quotes::

How am I supposed to forget you when every time I go outside I see things that remind me of you like garbage cans and dog-shit.





Insulting Quotes: How am I supposed to forget you when every time

#Hilarious Quote Pic

Died From Not Forwarding That Email to ten People.

Hilarious Quotes: Died From Not Forwarding That Email to ten People.

#Sarcastic Quote Pic::

Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep. Nine if you are ugly.

Get at least eight hours of beauty sleep. Nine if you are ugly.


#Funny Image About Math::

How to do Math::Write Down Problem and then Cry.. What else you can do about Math.

How to do Math::Write Down Problem and then Cry.. What else you can do about Math.


#Funny iphone conversation:: Not Delivered Message Get you in Trouble.

Person 1: Whats up?
Person 2: Dude, you're going to kill me. I was a little drunk last night and talking to your wife and I ended up banging her
car in the driveway when I pulled out. I think I hit your daughter's bike too. I'll come fix it later, but please say sorry for me to your wife  (Not Delivered)
and your daughter.


Dude, you're going to kill me. I was a little drunk


#God Can Judge FunnyQuotes::

Only God Can Judge Me
Now Here is a God's Verdict: You're a Whore!!


FunnyQuotes Only God Can Judge Me