ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Funny Conversation between Aadhar, Apple and Samsung

_Conversation between *Aadhar, Apple & Samsung*_
*Aadhar -*
I have Biometric information of people who possess me
*Apple -*
I too have the same
*Samsung -*
I too have. So what's new?
*Aadhar -*
But why do people criticise me? I only take it once from the people.
*Apple -* 
I take finger print and eye scan daily and people love giving it and pay Rs 50,000+ to buy me
*Aadhar -*
OMG Why ? But they say someone can steal these biometric details from me. Don't they say to you ?
*Apple -*
Uff, I actually save every information on the IPhone backup Server. But they love me because I am costly. Indians love costly death.
*Aadhar -*
They say I am not secured, despite of the fact that I am encrypted
*Apple -*
Look do you remember when FBI took data from us ? It's not about encryption. I gave all data to the US Intelligence
*Samsung -*
I too  My brothers like Vivo, Xiomi do the same and the Chinese take it.
*Aadhar -*
But why only I am cursed?
*Apple and Samsung* _(unitedly)_ *-*
It is because you are Indian and possessed by Indian people who need excuses to abuse their own Indian Government. You become that Excuse. We are brands! People give Rs 40K- 50 K and give all details like Location, GPS, Contacts, Biometric data, every damn thing and love posting on Facebook - Hey, That's my New IPhone
浪來藍