ReadQuotes at Google+

Read Quotes Today

Funny Sarcastic Awkward Tweets Worthy of Reading For Fun


Funny sacastic tweets
People find sites best which consumes their lesser time and provide them with huge information or with great fun. There are sites which are exactly based on saving time purpose for both for readers and for publishers the micro-blogging site. I am a big fan of micro-blogging sites like Twitter, Plurk etc.There is a limit and people say some amazing stuff in just 160 characters limit. The things can easily be explained in no word limit but when you got only 160 characters to explain it, it becomes a challenge. When it comes to words limit Tweeples (Twitter people) do excellent job. Here are some great tweets which you must read, you can call them one liners as well..

I got 99 problems and I can’t remember any of them so I guess that makes a hundred.

 

People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. 

 

The hardest thing to do is watch someone you love, love someone else. 

 

"Life always offers you a second chance. It's called tomorrow".

 

Girls who say, "a lot of guys are after me", should keep in mind that low prices always attract many customers. 


What's that thing called when your crush likes you back? oh yeah imagination.

 

A bad decision always leads to a good story.

 

Rabbits jump and they live for 8 years. Dogs run and they live for 15 years. Turtles do nothing and they live for 150 years. Lesson learned.

 

Fungry: the state of being fucking hungry.

 

I'm at that point where I don't even care if people like me anymore. if you like me, cool. if you don't, okay. 

 

Sleeping is so hard when you can't stop thinking.

 

Human brain is naturally more biased towards negativity, that is why we keep on searching for bad news.

 

Its amazing how one little conversation can change things forever.

 

Story of my life: i don't know what to wear because I look ugly in everything.

 

Knock knock. "Who's there." Marry. "Marry who." Marry me. 

 

Lets play a game called you bring me food and I eat it.

 

Some people don't notice the things we do for them, until we stop doing them.

 

The awkward moment when you're waiting for a text but then you realize you're the one who didn't reply.